Skip to content
- Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid (synthesised from the essential amino acid phenylalanine) and is an essential precursor for a wide range of diverse and far-reaching biochemical reactions in the body.
- Tyrosine 1000 helps maintain healthy nervous system function, positive feelings of wellness and a healthy balanced mood.
- Tyrosine 1000 helps support neurotransmitter production for the regulation of a healthy mood and supports a normal, healthy stress response.
- Tyrosine 1000 helps maintain alertness and attention.
- Tyrosine is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, helping to maintain healthy thyroid function and normal metabolic rate.
- Tyrosine 1000 helps support normal melanin production, the pigment responsible for hair and skin colour, helping to maintain hair colour.
- Tyrosine 1000 provides antioxidant properties and assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection